CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
/

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

16 months



 Geez I've got to do better with updating this blog. I mean it's not like I'm busy chasing around a toddler ;) Avery is doing so much I don't even know where to start. She's 16 months old and 13 months adjusted.
She walks/runs everywhere, and says so many things. She's a big repeater, she will attempt to repeat just about anything we say. Her vocabulary list is growing by the day but here's what she's saying as of now...
Momma
Daddy, dada
Nanann
baby
bye bye
hello
hi
bowl
blue
read
ball
bubba (I'm not sure why but to my recollection we've never said it, I think she just likes b words)
me
yep
uh-oh
yum yum or yummy yummy yummy that's her word for food
book
shhh
she barks when Violet (a toy dog) barks
I'm certain there's more but I can't think of them right now. She amazes me with all she can say. Her receptive vocabulary is awesome as well. She knows everything we say. If I say go get your ball, she gets her ball. I can ask her where's Momma, Daddy, Nanann, Big Momma and she'll point to them. She knows where her nose, toes, hands, and ears are. I say where's your __ and she points to it. Cutest thing ever!!
She is so smart and way ahead in her speech. I truly think it's because we read to her all the time. We read at the very least 6 books a day. It's her favorite thing to do. If we say do you want to read a book, we no more than get read out and she gets so excited. She squeals and claps, it's very cute and I love that she likes to read so much.
She shakes her head yes and no. She claps, climbs, waves, tries to do a handstand.
She's so happy and playful and I love every minute of it. I'm so proud of her and all she's accomplished. What a miracle :)

Trying to do a handstand :)
She's starting to undress herself, she got her arm out.

She was Pebbles for Halloween
trying on a winter had and mittens, she loves them!

That was her second bowl of butternut squash/pumpkin soup, needless to say it's a favorite!

Fred, Pebbles, and Wilma Flintstone ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment